Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Management, New Philosophy

Hello. This blog has been taken over by me from the couple that ran it (okay, they gave me permission). I'll probably only update it once a week. Maybe twice a month. Not sure yet. I won't be suggesting shows for you to go see, unless I'm really into the artist or band. I'll be keeping the musician interview format, though, because it works. I won't be talking about other DdFW music sites, unless it's to report on what they've published. I'm taking over this site to promote music and musicians. That's not to say it will be all positive all the time. I don't believe in that. But I don't believe in baseless destruction either. I leave that to the Republican Party.

So yeah,
f.n.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home